Let’s start in the now. The Dees have crafted a set of feelgood pop songs with the amps turned loud, a double shot of blues, and a hint of blue eyed soul. Songs to dance to, songs to sing along with, songs to sit back and daydream about.
They began in 2003 with Dean and Dan jamming on some tunes. Matt joined soon after with drums, and line up was complete when Tarkan brought his electric guitar.
The band gigged around London for a while when producer Niall took the band into the studio and refined the sound to what we have here.
So back to now. What do we have, and how to describe?
These songs have heart, and muscle, and no little soul. Songs for our time, or anytime. The answers are only worked out in the telling…
The Dees are
- Dean Gardner – Vocals, Acoustic Guitars, Percussion
- Dan McCabe – Bass, Backing Vocals
- Tarkan Algin – Guitars, Backing Vocals
- Matt Shearer – Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals
- Niall Acott – Production, Recording, Mastering, Cowbell